Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (EVE)

Ok, so, I can't come back to Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year... it is sucky, really, because I can't have all the good foods that's one thing (ESPEACIALLY BA GUA!!!), and another thing is that I can not get my lovely red pockets from my relatives and my parents... Urgh....!!! I think they suppose to send me to red pocket thru online system ngek ngek ngek...
Well, so it is New Year eve and today in the morning I was lucky because Christ invited me to join them to watch some Chinese events that are gonna held in Chinatown... and this fill in my whole gaps of evening time before the "SPEACIAL" night event. Thou, it was really shitty, when I got there I dun have credit to get them... and so I was there watching the whole event all alone...:( BUT, it was worth it and it was a great experience because the it is really happening in ChinaTown, there were Lion dance and Dragon dance, but all this are done by ANG MO... and the only bad part is that they wear Black shirt when they are doing the dances, a forbiden colour during Chinese New Year. Other than that I think they done quite good as a ANG MO Lion and Dragon dancers...lol
Check them out...

It's just super crowded in here, the Ang Mo here like Dragon and Lion dance a lot... No one told me they like it so much... haha
Ok, they try to do some speacial move... but actally they are all the same, but still they done quite well, they should get some credit:P

I love the kids here, they way they did the "chinese" style make-up, they look so cute... again at least I fell the "Chinese New Year celebration" feel... althoguh it is a bit alien..
Loads of people rushing into the main Plaza...
I don't understand why there are themepark inside here...during Chinese New Year...=.=

meet the "CHOI SHEN YE" I got and Ang Pau "red pocket" from him. haha.
This is insance, the foods here are cost more than 120 pounds... I have no idea how are we gonna finish all of them tonight...
THE FEAST STARTS!!!


note: we started the steamboat from 7 p.m. to 12a.m. and still we got loads to go... dam... I think the leftover gonna last for another few more days for us. BLOAT!

No comments: