Thursday, July 09, 2009

HELLO . SNAKE-Y

When I past through the back door, I saw a freaking half metre black snake slided through beside me and it went beneath my wooden cupboard crack! It scared the hell out of me. The reason is some of my neighbours was attacked by venomous snakes before and trust me they suffered for a long time if they did survive... and normally their bitten scar looks horrid as most of the flesh need to be cut of or it will be fatal to the body.

I ran out and come back with a worker and a maid. Each of us holding a big wooden stick and a mosquito spray. according to my villagers, using REALLY STRONG mosquito spray such as BAYGON can really kill them, and make sure when u kill hit on their head... well 3 of us really scare actually, and surrounding the old wooden cupboard, we spray, and hit and shout, almost used up all the technique to get the snake out... but failed... and my workers thought I was joking =.=...

So after 15 minutes of failure techniques, my maid need to clean up the mess. When she was sweeping beneath the wooden cupboard, she sweep out the snake!!! but again the snake slide back into the crack...So this time, we sort of formed a proper formation (this sounds like some serious football formation, lol but hey it is serious matter here!), my worker stand on the table with this big cangkul stick, while my maid and I were standing on the chair, each holding a stick and a spray...while I keep spraying my maid crack out the hole making it larger using the stick, suddenly the snake slide out again, once it was out, we hit the snake together but only my worker who was standing on the table hit it's head precisely using the cangkul stick... BANG! AND HERE IT GOES DIE! phew... and of course, to make sure it REALLY REALLY die, we chopped it into several parts, put into a plastic bag n said "bye bye" into the dustbin...

and one thing I found out, I dun think the mosqito spray really works because almost the whole BAYGON spray had been used up and still the snake din come out from that crack...maybe it does make it weaker but I dun think it will bring fatal to it...

2 comments:

Blu3_Darren said...

Baygon is the most poisonous mosquito spray, pal...
You inhale it a lot, you better watch out..

I think it works on the snake,
as from what i read, it turned quite passive.

You can try different mosquito spray on things like lizard..
Then you will know, baygon works.

Andrew said...

I did sprayed a lot, and there was a lizard run out from the crack and it wasn't a fatal kill, so that's another point I doubt if it did work...