Friday, October 30, 2009

A . PRESENTATION


It was a year since I'm in Liverpool University and seriously I've learnt a lot. Today's presentation was really scary, because you need to present your idea in front of a camera that records down your presentation in a hall, a huge blank screen where your presentation board projected and of course all the lecturers and students. With all the eyes staring at you, it's just scary, and nervous. There are only several students were picked for these. Celdrick and I were greatful that we are one of those students, though I think I did not presented it in a good way. Sigh, I hope the next one will be a better one.

2 comments:

peiyee said...

wei.. i believe u have done a great job la.. those sketches enough to 'cheat' people oledi... haha... u always make me proud..

Andrew said...

haha, thanks...muaks :D