Monday, May 10, 2010

untitle

8 more hours and and I will be 23 years old.

I felt very old now not in physically but in mentally, and achieving nothing yet, felt deeply disappointed and tire with this long course. This whole 5 years have been a roller coaster and how I end up here to finish off one more month of architorture course now.

But somehow, the longer I study in this course the more I know the ugly side of it, all these excuse seems making me slag and slag more, It seems like I'm not as adventurous as I was used to be, and I seems din care much about things any more, and I forget bout things what architecture that used to make me happy, all these shit excuses but a simple blog just now inspires me, I shall now regain my energy and fight further, I need to be adventurous and be daring again, I need to fight for this, and the end of thing, I want to be what I aiming for.
a good architect

No comments: