Sunday, June 13, 2010

FINALLY


finally the final submission is already over, everything is done for (all the sleepless nights, hardworks, etc... but the fact that I did not finish the presentation boards to the standard that is something that really disappointed. This has been an excuses for years and I kept making the mistakes but for now I don't want to reflect back any more ) and now only need to wait for the coming Thursday RIBA interview and I'm done with 3 years of architecture course, still need to amends bits on the model and drawings but just can't be bothered now. :D Right now, I just want to have a REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG holiday, architecture for 5 years has been a tiring journey.

Got back from Lake District and hopefully if I'm not lazy you will see them in this blog soon :)

I will have more surprises. :) coming soon

No comments: