Friday, August 27, 2010

CRAZYNESS

This city is so massive that it's driving me crazy! I'm shattered in these few days in getting an accommodation. Seen through many apartments and they are seriously craps. Now, I understand why here has the shortest building lifespan, they dun care about the building, felt so sad even to look at these apartment which had been partitions into small rooms using dirty and ugly plywoods.
Choosing something between aesthetically pleasing or short distance but dirty/messy accommodation from work has been pretty much the chooses I have for the past few days and in the end I've chosen one that might be nice, but dirty apartment to stay in due to its short distance from work. (where is my sane??? I don't have a choice do I) not very familiar with the people and they seems like " I DUN CARE" attitude, (welcome to big city, owh,) I hope my perception will change when I stay in, but now I just don't have any choice. real tire move moving stuffs tomorrow!!!

No comments: