Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WINTER . SHOPPING

Was so darn tired yesterday after the interim cric., and a quick step dance yesterday, and so we only plan to go out to shop today, winter is COOL here, very very cool.





We went to many shops today and intend to get some jackets for winter but today there are so many people!!! I spoted some cool jacket in PRIMARK but all are in large or extra large sizes ... no more S size...:( so sien...seems like all the good one and small size jacket grab by others dy, suppose to come earlier and so when we just about to go to Lewis store after Primark, I spoted something in Topshop, got HALF PRICE DISCOUNT!!! HAHAHA and so here I got myself a jacket from Topman /but this one got no discount though only 1o percent/. I like the jacket's material and the pockets design with black metal buttons, looks cool...
/the ishy part : I found a better look leather jacket with a cheaper price in Lewis after I bought the Topman jacket... arghhh./

we suggested to give ourselve a good dinner in a restaurant not far from Celdrick apartment, KIMOS since we had "work so hard" for our studio... a lame excuse for us to dine dinner outside right?




our innocent faces with our cod batter dishes... taste yummy :p


ok got to stop here for now and back to my studio work, but haiz feel sleepy pulak... dun sleep dun sleep... and to all my Melb. friends, u guys gambate for ur Studio Final.

No comments: