Thursday, October 16, 2008

WONDERING

It rains a lot lately but the rain is short and always with chilly strong wind breeze through, and this is the typical English weather... I hate raining actually, it set the entire environment cool and chilly /somemore my payung from Malaysia rosak dy stupiak wind here really strong, even Cel and Bryan umbrella that bought from here can not hold through for long in the rain because the wind is so strong/... I can not imagine when the winter comes, more sunlight please, I mean MORE.

Been to the city just now with Bryan and Celdrick to get the bus ticket to Manchester this Saturday (Hopefully this trip gonna be interesthing) and after that we went to the city centre again...somehow, just somehow we end up in one of the art gallery, most of the museums and galleries here are free entry...


The Walker Art Gallery, where all the interesthing 17th, 18th, 19th and etc arts and sculptures in it, a place that worth for a visit for those art lovers.


The movable sculpture in one of the cineplex.

One of the roofless cathedral in Liverpool

Liverpool Biennial Rockscape - I dun actually know what is it for...hehe

On the way back, Le Corbusier banners are everywhere, and Peter Eisenman is coming soon to give a talk on Le Corb. it should be interesthing.


and ops I bought a t-shirt in Topshop... hehe love this

o yea gonna post up my room and my work very soon... gotta do my research on my studio now, so please be patient yea.

No comments: