Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ARCHITECTURE'S . EASTER . BALL

Just got back from Easter Ball just now :P

I had miss my Architecture Christmas Ball, so I'm not gonna miss for this Easter Ball... and I'd tried to drag Celdrick, Brian, and Tao to join me... but I only manage to get Cel... :(

The ball was held in the Leaf Tea Bar and small little bar which located not far from China Town. We got there around 11 and most of the people were already half drunk... lol... although the place is a bit small but I kinda like the space and the clammy mood...

too bad I din bring my camera because my camera bad in taking night pictures... so only rely on my friends camera...

Celdrick and I


Sophie, Me , Alex, and Celdrick (he is wearing Taylor's Architecture I like to Erect... Building t-shirt :P)
Daisy, Cel and I

I went back early as usual because I've got to catch the last bus to Carnatic... haiz the hectic-ness to stay so far away from the town...although I just spent 3 hours there but I still enjoy it. :) I bet everyone did

No comments: