Monday, April 06, 2009

SPAIN . TRIP - A . FAIL . TRIP

Back from Spain trip way early than what I had expected. It was a fail trip. All the pictures that capture the moment, places and architecture were gone... it was a long story but to make it short our trip was cancel because we have no mood to carry on the trip as my friend's laptop and my camera was taken when we were in Barcelona Nord at mid night(Barcelona bus station). There were two people behind this. One was distracting us by asking us the direction and another one took my friend's bag that had the laptop and my camera in it... so now I dun have a single pictures left with me because all were stored in the camera and the laptop. Though, Han Wei has some of of our potrait pictures... hopefull he can upload them fast so I can have them to update this blog. haiz.

Well, to look at the bright side, I can get a new camera... but just regret that the trip was ended so brief, but it shall be in my memory.

I love Barcelona, yet I hates the pickpockets that mingles among the people... I shall go back there again. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u shud always aware of that yea. Lax winter i went oso met alot of pick pockets and we indeed stare at them in the train so that they can't do anyting. Spain is famous for pickpockets therefore must always be Aware oh~ anyway~cheersss~ be lucky that u r fine. Happy Easter!!

Andrew said...

:) yea thanks, I should be more alert next tiem when i;m back there. haiz

Lim Han Wei said...

Laptop not back yet. Have to wait lah bro

boonfoo said...

aiks... so cham ... tot suppose u vy happy as ur wish has finally come ... visit places out England... Spain... hope everytin be fine for u n ur fren... take k