Friday, May 22, 2009

MY . BELATED . BIRTHDAY

my birthday party poster at Garlands
Well, as everyone knows my birthday was already over but unfortunately, I can;t have my party with my hall mates due to the university exams, so we had delayed it today, a day after everyone finished their exam, and so it will be a after exam and belated birthday celebration sort of thing.

So, on Thursday, we reckon we should go to Garland is the best because it is really happening on Thursday and we did... :P luckily I'm not as drunk as them... lol.
















me and my neighbour hall mate, James, on the way with the rest to Garlands













ok, some candid...




















first piece of art picture

















Anna, Claire, Danny n I

















second piece of art picture.

















me and Jamie

























Zara and I






















On the way back by cab at almost three something, it was hell tire, but it was well fun :P

No comments: