Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THIS . IS . THE . END

It has been 9 months I have been staying in Pool world, and I would said I really enjoyed this 9 months University life, espeacially staying the catered hall. Maybe before this, I had kept cursing the far distance between this accomodation and the university but now I think all that is worth it. I think taking 15 minutes bus traving from my hall to studio isn't really a very big deal. What I had in exchange I really had a fun Uni. life...

But as an second year archi student, probably everyone knows that we are known as anti-social that you wouldn't hardly have a free time to spend with ur friends, and probably thats the reason why I's always 24/7 in my room, and probably that's the part that I missed out the most but to look back now, I know it has been my fault of not wiser enough in time management, I know that I always have this problem. (sorry for rejecting too much invitations)

here, I've got to thanks to everyone in my halls, as well as others friends in different halls. You guys are awesome!

and now this is the end of it, everyone are going back to their home land and the hall is once
again back to silence mode... miss the old days.

I'm gonna miss this room number

2 more weeks before going back to Malaysia, and I felt like not to leave this place.

No comments: