Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A . DAY . IN. LLANDUDNO

Although, we are in holiday now, but this trip to Llandudno had been dragged for a week. Sometimes, when I'm are rushing my assignments I felt to just put aside my assignments and start daydreaming about what I'm gonna do after I have pass up my assignment but as always, things always do not work that way I had in mind ... perhaps I'm too slag that's why we had delayed till Tuesday... So, Tuesday was a fine day, and we supposed to meet at at 9 but none of us make it, and well, I'm actually the earliest who woke up that day, it was quarter to 9, yes, the earliest. Architecture student always an not make it on time... haiz.

So the place is like 2 hours train trip from Pool. Famous for its countryside you might find that the mountains and the beaches are just lovely. Taking the walk from the city to the top of the hill was so tiring, maybe I had my cough medicine before that (plus, I never had my exercise for 3 months long... too lazy), so , I felt sleepy and tire when I walking uphill. :P. Nevertheless, I think it is worthwhile because the views from the mountains to the whole Llandudno and the sea is just breathtaking...
























the transit in Chester train station. I love the old look,
























and the intimates feel of this place. It seems that we always stop here for the transit.
















the city is building uphill and beyond this there is
























this lovely wooden fence that reminded me the old countryside movie that lead you
























going up and up...
























and the views behind make you wont regret to take further steps...
















The intersections
























the path

















the shadow
















and this lil's brickbox.... that make this place rich on its own... and fills you and my journey....



























































































































































this is a playground paradise, we had some small gambles here... don't worry, we only gamble 20 pence.






















































freedoms after exams are jumping high....:D
we ended our trip at the beach, and I would love to use this picture, theme Of Sharing as an ending for this blog.
p/s I hope love n care are shared much in this summer... :)

No comments: