Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY . FATHER'S . DAY

Alright sorry for the late post for father's day... haha but here is the post of that day, and it was mint although it wasn't a very big celebration but this is sort of like a first time we manage to get my dad to come out and have dinner together during Fathers day... he is always busy. always.



This is the a really tasty cake from my sister for my dad, an Ice-cream cake...and I bet all of us lovein it... (my mom got her tooth chilled when she is eating the cake?...ho ho ho) well apart from the cakes we had several delicious dishes as well which i think Pool people might get well jealous when they see it. so i decide to save it for later :P

Well dad Happy Father's day, hope u really enjoy it from us. :)
and I promise ya both that when I get my earning I will give both of u a real "speacial treat"... and I hope that day can come early..:)

No comments: