Friday, December 26, 2008

BOXING . DAY . SHOPPING

BOXING DAY + SHOPPING DAY + SUPER DISCOUNT DAY = SUPER DUPER HAPPY DAY






Happened once in every year after Christmas, no one willl ever miss Boxing day, because all stuffs will get discounts and the discounts are so HIGH...:P



here are what I got



Pull and Bear Grey Jacket (I always wanted to get this, but they are always expensive and sometimes hard to find the one that are fit me, because I'm a bit short. but today I got lucky, this one only cost 20 pound, more than 50 percent discount:) and t-shirt (the t-shirt are super cheap only 4 pound and the graphic are really nice and creative)with H&M neck scarf,


Pull and Bear Jacket ( wearing this jacket make me look a bit bigger in size... hehe, but i like the boxy design though...)


and lastly, my favourite Lacoste bag... I like the part where it is sleek black and with a simple white line at the strap... cna easily match with any occation I guess. -one part I don't like about this is that it dont have discount... Regret to not get any Zara jeans whcih are also in discounts.... but it think I;m overspend... gonna suffer for the upcoming months...

No comments: