Friday, December 19, 2008

A . DAY . OF . EXPLORATION . AND . FAREWELL

It's holiday now, but I suppose it isn't quite a holiday for Archi. student, as we suppose to spend this holiday to touch up our studio and revise for our final examinations, yea I know it is sucky. Though, I'm still too lazy for that, too lazy to start it...
Woke up pretty late this morning, like around 11 ish as I watch drama series till late night a day before and because of that, I miss my catered breakfast!!! a big deal for me... (tomorrow will be the last breakfast for me... I'm not gonna miss it)

Now, after all the uni classes finish, all my flatmates are packing stuffs and will go back today, and I will be all alone till next year Jan, and I'm gonna miss them very very much. After 2 days later, I got to move to another site for my temporary holiday stay, so, I will meet new friends and environment again. Seriously, all these are so tire for me, but I have no choice or else I got no place to stay. Another thing is Celdrick will also away to Manchester and stay with his brother for a month. I guess during this time, I'LL BE ALL ALONE, and celebrate Christmas on my own.... thinking about this and having clueless bout what to do today, suddenly I received a text from Brian, inviting me to go to Albert Dock and Tate Museum with him(Liverpool must visit destinations, but strangely, I have never been there before)

It was drizzling when we were on our way there, Liverpool street has more people than usual, but strangely, the streets were not that heavily decorated as I imagined so... everything seems only a bit merrier than normal.Brian and I overlooking to Liverpool One from Albert Dock.
Albert Dock.
The beauty of this place perhaps lie in it's water courtyard, the void... walking in between the contrasts makes this place meaningful. I love this place:) There are lots of shops in here, and in one of the painting shop, we met an old lady who told us about Liverpool story and cool places that we should visit... we had a good chat, and in the end of the day, we just know that we had so little knowledge about this place...sigh...
While chatting n walking around, we reached to Albert Dock Tate Museum, and surprisingly, we found out some of the famous art pieces are in here, like PICASSO and JACKSON PALLOCK and etc. It's amazing to see their artworks, and some of the others art piece ideas as well... It's just amazing. Check these creative graphics...
This was the most meaningful. Agree?

It's Christmas now, and of course we are not going to miss the Christmas stalls in the town when we were on our way back...


The pork burger from this stall is so tasty...regret of just getting it one...

After finish food shopping, I rushed back to my accomodation, as most of my flatmates are leaving today... and luckily I manage to catch them to say farewell, the rest had went back way earlier...

Haiz gonna miss u guys, anyway wish u all to have a Merry Chirstmas and New Year. See you guys next year.:)

I can not imagine celebrating Christmas alone in Greenbank (the new hall)... sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yoh...
brian is my cousin... hehehe

and, i got u from waylon...

haha... wat a small world...

send my best wishes and regard to him... to u as well...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!!!1

Andrew said...

haha is it? that's cool, thanks. happy belated New year and wish you to have a blessed year in this year:P