Thursday, December 18, 2008

CHESTER . TRIP

Studio final interim cric. was over, and now we have another one more month to polished up our design and final presentations. In overall, I dun think I did a very good job because my physical modal is not finished up and some mportant images and graphics are not done and thus they are sort of hard to understand my stuffs, they said I had too much idea in one thing... got to step back and perhaps tame it down... haiz. Anyway, now lots more graphic to illustrate the process of the design and concept to pump inand lots of design stuffs to polish up in the final portfolio. (sad part is that they din really cric my spaces, urgh!)... o... but it was cool today because, it was the first day after we finish all our hectic works after a hell long of few months busy assignments, that means funs should come in... hahaha and so today, WE WENT TO CHESTER!!! (it was Jason plan to visit this place)... will update bout this tomorrow.

for now, to be continue...

No comments: