Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 . STUFFS . NOT . TO . READ . ABOUT . ME

Suddenly felt free and boring and I wrote this stuff into the facebook, 25 things bout urself..

1 l I like to play jokes, but people always find my jokes very lame, trying to improve that.
2 l O well, I don't understand why, but I will always overreact, probably watch too much cartoons and anime.
3 l I'm suspicious that I only grow taller after operations because after each operation I grow few cm taller. I found it weird.
4 l I fancy everything to do with drawings and graphic over words and numbers.
5 l numbers = math, so I always only got a pass in my add math examination back in secondary school, scary experience.
6 l have really no idea why am I end up in Architecture course, although I actually like to do others stuffs like drawing manga and stuffs, and lately addicted to photography, but well I enjoy the archi-torture process.
7 l like to sleep especially near to assignment deadline. I hate to do works...
8 l I like to eat, eat anything, so FREE FOODS are most welcome
9 l the art of eating cause me always have stomach problems, and I got into ward several times because of this but i love the experience staying in the ward.
10 l Love the art of spending money.
11 l wish to travel to the whole Europe and other continents but no $$$, regret that in the last Christmas forget to ask Santa to give me a Million Pound for that.
12 l I’m a 5 minute person, I only like the starting in everything I did, but in the end, I stop at nowhere, give up.
13 l I’m a monochrome person so I like all my stuffs in black and white even my underwears. (well not all)
14 l have a dream of designing a fantasy utopia to a small little cottage for myself that face towards the sea (searching for a location now)
15 l hate backstabber.
16 l sometimes I can keep myself silence for a good 24 hours and sometimes I could have the power to annoy people by talking, shouting.... nonstop.
17 l I think I can join in X-men team or Hero because I have the power to fart non stop, so people beware.
18 l Crayon Shin Chan is in my top amine list, learnt a lot of cool stuffs from him, thank you. You guys should try to watch too.
19 l My hands are always naughty, they just can’t stop moving when there is a pen for them to draw.
20 l I always forget stuffs and events, so sorry if I lost your stuffs. It is a trend in my life, trying to get rid of this little demon.
21 l I realized that in all my messages I always have this “.....” in it... it leads to a lot of interpretations so I will continue to use them in another few century of my life.
22 l I had brilliantly invented the word “STUPIAK” instead of stupid. In my opinion use stupiak instead of stupid makes people feel better. So try to say it to ur friends. It does make a difference.
23 l I always good in giving answer “on the way” when people called me where am I, you are late mate. So next time, if i’m late u guys better ask where are you please give your specific location.
24 l I bet all my Uni. friends are doubt of what I had written of myself above, wait till u mix with me longer.
25 l O well, in my opinion I think the above statements are funny but I think 99 percent of the readers think that all are pretty lame. Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mr wait tat~its really funny yeh...make me laugh non stop whn u say u cn fart non stop...wahahahaa...and i tink back drg ns whr u oso annoy ppl by shouting n talking ha...hahahhaha...miss those days...
be happy ^^

Andrew said...

Its mr Wai Tat ler...=.= haha
yea, mee too miss NS lots.. how are ya lately. I din knwo know that ya visit my blog as well...