Tuesday, February 17, 2009

STUDIO . FIRST . PROJECT . BINGO

1 weeks of group hard works were paid off, and here you go, the presentation day of Urban Studies masterplan of Dingle...


The presentation atmosphere, almost every group finish pinning up, and my group was like half way finished the pin up yesterday night and now all we was left was Liza's masterplan print out...


This masterplan finish in less than few hours, Liza you are great!


The conceptual master plan of Dingle, the plan was printed in Kevin Lynch theory of Image of the city and lited with LED to emphasize the changes on the site. The extrusion height of different point emphasize the importance of each changes and idea...


Brian and Celdrick's group presentation... a really well did reseach on the town's memories


The traces of memories


The like-to-pose couples...


Celdrick and his group presentation board... I lik'them.

my group presentation, started off with Jacob "sexy" voice hahaha... well hehe going well...


I must have some posing picture after all the hard works to releave myself, (since I came here I seldom have posing picture one thing is because my pose-a-like friend Ami is in Glasgow now =.=...
my team from left Dave, me and Ryan, finished this modal 1:200 scale in workshop like in 36 hours...


That's all for now. The final pin up of everything...can get all of them in a picture, hope this bits can satisfy u ;P... haha well I lov my group lots!!!... and I think everyone did a brilliant job.. lov'in
it.




p/s : I think this site modal is sweet...

No comments: