Monday, February 02, 2009

SUPER . SNOWDAY!!! WEEEEE

It is just unbelieavable beautiful, magical when u see the scence with white snow covering every thing, and todaym I had a wonderful memory, I had a massive snowfight with friends, snowslides, making snowman, snowcanons, and etc... but I was really a bad snow ball hitter, I can not aim well!!! I got hit lots of time by my mates... but it was so much fun and it was really an unforgetable magical night. I hope this will not just end tonight...

Having snow fight with Bryan and celdrick and others friend in the University...

Massive snow fights in the University Carnatic Hall... it was so fun!!!

Snow fighting among the flatmates in front of the Lady Mountfort House...Awesome...


It is forecast that tomorrow gonna have more snow.... Yay... gonna take loads of pictures tomorrow, sorry for the blur pictures though.:P

No comments: