Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BUTOH . JAM (saturday 08082009)

I was REALLY REALLY BORED staying in Kampung for the past 3 months without going anywhere... so must defo. go to KL before I go back to UK because I can's miss my colleague performance on Butoh show and meet my dear friends and shopping!

actually I supposed to be there on a week before this to attend NS gathering but the stupiak KL demonstration delayed my trip, haihz

ok back to the main topic, base on what i have known bout this dance, butoh show was a slow motion Japanese dance that accompanied with the art, lighting and sound effect though there isn
the dance basically revolve a soul who gone through a path of death searching a true shell and transforming his soul into but in the end it seems that it had gained only sadness and the image of awaiting for someone. The creative lighting and sound effect that bring this whole perfomance into life was really good. What I love was that all the sound/light effect was actually created by mixing and based on the sound that we normally heard but we ignored or in simple translation it seems like some Le Corb Brutalist idea. What more was that the main actor was my talented colleague, we are really pround of him. The slow motion of changing angle had make him boneache I think... but overall was CUN From left, Terry, Amy, Ah Boon, Ceacer (the performer) WeiMing, and I
Amy, my ex colleague... as u can see from here, she always bully me... lol
me with my colleagues and some people that I'm not very familiar with...
the arts exhibition
went for a midnight snacks after that but the mamak was dam stupiak, service slow, toilet dirty but need to pay money if u need to use it, and they close at 12am sharp. I never heard a mamak close that early, spoil our supper mood... so people dun eat in the mamak that locates next to the Central Market. Had the first Cheese Naan and Tandori Chicken there after 2 months in Malaysia, how sad was that... ( although the food not bad, but the tandoori chicken was so cancerous, a lot of black patch, cna not fully finish the meat, so minus mark for this as well)

P/S : dear readers,
sorry for the late update, was really tire when I got back from KL, but I'll update them bits by bits... :)

No comments: