Friday, August 14, 2009

SHOPPING / BUKIT TINGGI (sunday 09082009)

First thing that I did in the morning was to shop as much in Sunway before leaving to Bukit Tinggi with my high school friends and I've got myself a pair of indigo Levi's and a pair of Converse shoe. Was wanted to get the leather converse show but too bad they dun have my size...=.=

So in the afternoon, meet up my high school friends who are now working in Singapore, they are coming this far to have a meet up with me, imagine that. As planned we shoot up to Bukit Tinggi by car, thanks to Mr Driver Soon King. By the time we got there it was like around 9 something. We are bit unfortunate for the night because the hotel room that we need to stay in cost us RM315 (if I'm not wrong) which is freaking not worth for the room, but due to our uber late when we got there, we don't have a choice... but thanks to our Miss Theresa, she paid for the room money... it is super generous of her... guess we got to pay back her generosity sometime later when Soon King and I got our work in the future ;)

Well well, we got soem beers and some wine up, and some meecups (pity heh), easy night, hang out at the courtyard... cam whoring was pretty much discribed what we did until 2.30 am in the morning...yawn...
the courtyard of the French Hotelfrom the left : the famous me, Soon King, Theresa, and Joey before we went to sleep.....I was told that we are gonna celebrate Soon King Birthday... but mana tahu... they actually bought the cake for me and celebrate my belated birthday...I'm so touched... though it is uber belated... but who cares... :) (this was like the third birthday celebration in a year - the first was with my uni course mates, then flatmates, and now it is this, I had never before celebrated so many times before, in the old days I can't even celebrate one... I felt greatful, thanks to many that make all these happened)Look at the mess!We can't miss the morning breakfast, because it's free, but it is only allow for 2 people.. so what happen to another 2 more persons?... but the breakfast was really shit, I think the entire breakfast I only eat their eggs, eggs and eggs....no more...it's really a disaster.on the way up to the Japanese Garden on top of the hillI've to admit that the scenery of the Japanese Garden is really nice, the blend in of the tiny waterfall and greens make the place tranquil :)u can rent the Japanese traditional cloths here n take pic... but it is bit expensive...after shopping I dont have much left... haiz... so only Theresa and Joey took it...
we got back around 12 something for I needa catch up with my colleages and Soon King needa attend his class at 1pm... it was bit rush but all in all it was a fun FUN.

No comments: