Monday, August 17, 2009

OF . ARCHITECTURE (16082009)

before I go back, I can't miss to have a view on the works that I had work on in my firm last time though the pictures are not with me now sigh... so be patient k... will update it once i got them.

but PJTC is another cool architecture that my firm work on its interior though it is still in the very beginning stage... but the overall architecture is just awesome and it is done be Kevin Mark Low. As expected from him, his work on this one is simple yet with great impact. I love the way he integrates the raw materials together.
look at the raw-ness of the perforated steel staircase... it is already a beauty on its own without any addictive materials
some of the interior shoots, the hanging shelf... they are so slim...
among all these spaces I would said that the roof top is the most CUN
Waylon on foreva 18 ad...the labels for each floors are that big...sucha bold move.

No comments: