Tuesday, September 02, 2008

ACCOMODATION . ISSUE

/all because of the darn UCAS Clearing, sad case, if i've known that this letter is a must to send to the university, I would have done so earlier, but I was just too blur,because I was advice need not to send by the agent last time. Perhaps my friend was right, I did not take that as a serious matter before, (if I do), maybe it will be a total different case now, a better one/

Erm, but anyhow, it just too late for this kind sad case here, today evening when I just gotten so happy that I can access into my Liverpool student portal, but when the agent told me the other news (the bad news), that accomodation department had changed me from 3.0 miles accomodation to a 3.9 miles distance off campus accomodation... I was dam shock, this is sucky... hopefully before Friday I could get a cun accomodation that locates nearer to my U. or I would just take this 3.9 mile far Lady Mountford.

- the distance between the first and the second provided accomodation from the university

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

c la u so cheong hei..haha