Friday, September 19, 2008

JOURNEY

Wow the whole journey process was "siao", the 15 and a half hours fly inclusive 3 hours transit in Abu Dhabi had flatten my ass. But overall was awesome, we reached at Manchester at around 7 a.m. and the UoL picked us up not long after that. Erm well, the people ova here are just so friendly and helpful. and the weather is tune on just nice. It was like you are in a 11-14 c air con room or something with moderate sunlight! I love it!haha

ok this was in Abu Dhabi Airport, and trust me this air port is so ishy small and pack...urgh and we need to spend our 3 hours transit ova here.

The Manchester Airport entrance

As usual, I camwhore when I get to a new place, and here we are...waiting for the UoL students to pick us back to our accomodation.

The geng profile poser - Celdrick


The low profile poser - Bryan

The combinations of low-medium-high profile posers. All the new students and friends. I was not in it :(


Okay, I'm gonna tell a different story now. I LOVE MY ACCOMODATION AND ROOM! besides the distance, everything is just cool here.. nice field, trees, weather, and oh my room, I just found out that my room in Lady Mountfort is like the best among others, it was newly painted and I have my new furniture, how great is that! I think i'm gonna post a blog about my room. haha



Ok, about the area around here, it are a lor of Gothic churches and Romanesque like walls around, I manage to grap some time and went out shop some stuff before it was dark and the streets are just lovely, the same goes to the people, they are so nice and helpful if you ask them for directions and stuffs and you wont feel like you are a stranger over here...ok more updates in the future. That is all for now. Will upload more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the abu dhabi airport gave me headache. my gosh...can't believe they actually built it that way. no openings and i spent my time sitting on the floor. that's 0.0

Anonymous said...

lol, same.