Saturday, September 20, 2008

THE . CITY

I WAS TOTALLY EXHAUSTED!!! I spent my entire day pure walking non stop in the Liverpool City like from 11 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and I think my left leg knee joint is not experiencing the effect of that crazy walking.

Erm, basically I went out with Connie, a new friend from Germany to town by bus. I plan to go to the town to find Bryan and Celdrick, get my new mobile phone no and get my self a new bank accont, but this are all happened instead.

11a.m to 12p.m - was searching for Bryan in Melberry Court which is located not far from the campus, but it was ishy, he was not there. Guys it is insane you are living ur life without a handphone line, you can't find anyone or anything, you just can not do anything. dam! I wonder where the ish are they now.

12p.m. to 3p.m. was finding the mobile phone shops and the banks, and here where I really got lost. but it was fun.


the bus stop...


this is so Liberskind-ish.

there are so many streets over here... I'm almost lost within these maze of streets althoguht I have a map with me...



Ok, this is something that will grap the Architecture students attention, erm this is the Metropoliton Cathedral of Christ The King, the interior is nice but too bad I did not took any pictures of it... next time yea.
I love the ornaments...
The view of the city side from the Cathedral



This is something like Petaling Street I think, not sure I din went in...

The shopping Paradise.... The Williomson Square and the streets around... there are so many shopping shops and banks and stuffs... and there are so many people...

I love this. Haha.

This work is cool isn't?



OK. basically i spent half of my day to find the bank and the phone shops. It drains my energy....help please. the darn thing is that by the time I found it, it was close... =.=

3p.m. to 4.30p.m - ok this is the worst part, I'm already tire and still I was walking like a mad cow around the city, round and round to find the dam bus stop adn correct bus... been asking the people and the bus driverz and I was like a fool to be told to take this and that bus.. and finally I was only confirmed the correct one by a bus driver when it was almost 4.30p.m. (that time I was really convince becasue he knew the place that I was lving in) and thank God I manage to catch up my catered high tea.

No comments: