Monday, September 22, 2008

THIS . IS . WHERE . ALL . THINGS . START

Ok, today it was like half day just merely on speach and I was so tire and almost got sleep... but the LGOS (Liverpool Guild of Students) talk was not bad and in the afternoon and set up trip was organised and it was a part of the program of the day, and i had fun, but somehow... I slept in te middle of the trip, darn I guess I must be too tire to be a listener for the whole day.








something interesthing

at night, the dinner was set for us... but somehow... we end up listening to an Egyption Archeologiest lectures... it was interesthing... maybe if I'm not doing Architecture, I might take this as one of my hobbie. O yea tell ypu what, during this dinner there was a lucky draw and someone from Malaysia got a prize of a footbal which has all the Liverpool on it... cool huh?

Dinner in Adelphi Hotel at 1815p.m., ok sorry, I forgot what is their name, but they are interesthing people, espeacially the long hair guy (he is the one who was giving us lectures on Egyption architecture, life and all...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my gosh...ur hair is damn short.
- mily

Anonymous said...

=.=, I know... dun tell me about it again.