Thursday, September 18, 2008

FAREWELL

Its only 7 hours left before my flight to UK, and now I'm having the mix feelings of joy, excitement and sad. The overweight lugguage bags do not seems to bother me so much as before but I'm only thinking about how to get over my sad mood. The very wierd part is that this stupid feeling only come very last minute (dam, why everything last minute, this kind of mood should only come in the very last last minute, everything seems still fine yesterday, no sad, no joy, no excitement... but now. Haih.) and very last words I want to express here is that, Mom I love you and I will make you be proud of me. :)

my very last dim sum breakfast in Malaysia with my family in FOH SAN Restaurant. Gonna miss the taste

P/S: Just got my " VERY LAST MINUTE REACHED" notebook from DELL this afternoon, and seriously I got to give Celdrick a credit because he helped me to recieve it on my behalf. Thanks Bro. Will update again when I land on Liverpool.

No comments: